Smartwatches were previously limited to athletes and fitness conscious people who need to keep track of their exercises and performance during workouts. But now, smartwatches have become the latest trend. Almost everyone wants to get their hands on a sleek and elegant smartwatches and there’s nothing stopping them from doing so, except the price tag on smartwatches.
Sports gear smartwatches offers a variety of high quality features such as GPS navigation, Health trackers, sleep monitors and much more. All these factors add to the final cost of smartwatches and makes them further out of the reach of common people.
But not all smartwatches are expensive. There are a number of smartwatches available in the market which are reasonably priced, though by no means cheap. And just because these smartwatches are inexpensive doesn’t mean they lack in features.
Most of these smartwatches have smartphone synchronization, good looks, durability and many other functions but they are not built for health accuracy. There are many website on the internet that has lots of helpful reviews and information about smartwatches, you can always check out these sites before buying them. With that said, here are the top 3 smartwatches you can buy under a budget.
LG Watch Urbane
LG Urbane is the best choice for people who want to sport a chic smartwatch on their wrists. The metallic design and exterior of this watch rivals the Apple Watch Series. It is one of the best well-built and highly functional smartwatch under a budget available in the market. It offers the following features:
- It is compatible with Android OS
- You can get push notifications about incoming calls, texts and emails on the watch’s display
- It also has a built-in Wi-Fi support system that connects to any available network
- The LG Urbane is water and dust resistant
- It can monitor heart rate by connecting to Google’s Fitness and track your step and calorie count
- The battery life of LG Urbane is up to 2 days but varies according to usage
- This smartwatch is perfect for listening Music while working out as you can store and play music on the watch but you’ll need an external Bluetooth
- The price of LG Watch Urbane ranges from $150 to $200
Sony Smartwatch 3
If you are looking for a smartwatch with decent health features without spending tons of money, then Sony Smartwatch 3 should be your first choice. The watch is durable and strongly built, plus it has a lot of useful features.
The only down side is the aesthetics of the watch. The smartwatch has a simple digital design and doesn’t look as fashionable as other smartwatches but it is great when it comes to functionality. Top features of Sony Smartwatch 3 are:
- It has built-in fitness trackers such as heart rate monitor, step and calorie burn counter, plus sleep hours regulator. The accuracy of these features is decent, if not completely accurate
- It also has a built-in GPS system that allows you to navigate through different routes with ease
- The smartwatch also features a number of apps such as accelerometer, gyro, notes, calendar and alarm
- Removable battery to facilitate charging
- The reflective screen display is readable under direct sunlight
- The smartwatch is water as well as dust resistant
- The price of Sony Smartwatch is about $190
Asus Zenwatch 2
Probably the best smartwatch of 2018 under a budget is the Asus Zenwatch 2. This smartwatch has a number of high quality features that most people would love. Though, it does have some health trackers, they are not built for accuracy.
You are better off using this smartwatch as a functional accessory rather than fitness tracker. The Asus Zenwatch 2 has a fashionable and chic design that rivals major smartwatches brand. Plus, it has the following features:
- It is compatible with Android
- You can make, receive or reject calls, text messages and emails. You can also use social media such as Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp on this smartwatch
- It also allows you to customize the display of the watch through FaceApp Designer
- It has a long battery life plus a fast recharge rate
- The smartwatch is dust and water resistant and the display glass is abrasion resistant as well
- Fashionable and Elegant design, you can choose from various colors and tones
- The price of Asus Zenwatch 2 ranges from $100 to $150 on various retailers